Contest Rules and Regulations – Monthly Prize Draw
1. CONTEST PERIODS: Clear View Caskets will run, on a monthly basis, from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month. The Contests are sponsored by Clear View Caskets (the “Sponsor”). Clear View Caskets shall have all power to administer the Contest. The Sponsor is and shall remain solely responsible for the delivery of the Prizes to the winners.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to all registered companies and other individuals directly contacted by Clear View Caskets and invited to participate. All Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, at the time of entry into the Contest. To be eligible, Entrants must complete and submit our online registration form.
3. PRIZES: There will be 1 prize draw (the “Draw”) every month consisting of free shipping on the purchase of one casket.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Entrants must complete and submit our online company registration form with their accurate company information.
5. CONTEST DRAW(S): The draw will be held in Miami, Florida at our company headquarters within the first ten (10) working days of the following month from all eligible entries received. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by midnight on the last day of each month. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE AWARDING: Winner will be notified by email within 15 days of the drawing. Prizes will be awarded only on verification by Clear View Caskets that all contest requirements have been met by the winners. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants at the email address listed on the Clear View Caskets systems. Clear View Caskets will notify the winner by email within 15 days of the Draw Date. The winner will have three (3) calendar days from notification to accept the Prize by email and place their order of a casket, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. Clear View Caskets is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. In the event that the notification, for whatever reasons, has not reached the winner or the winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected. The selected Entrants will be required to consent to the contest rules and winner declaration conditions. If a selected Entrant(s) fails to consent to the Declaration and Release within three (3) days the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. By digitally consenting to the Declaration and Release conditions, the Entrant (i) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules and Regulations, (ii) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize, and (iii) gives permission to the Sponsor at their option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s first name, last name initial, and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or their respective advertising agencies.
7. CONTEST GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and Regulations and the decisions of Clear View Caskets, which are final.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: The Sponsor are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest or the operation of the PANEL NAME website or any other hosted website, as determined by Clear View Caskets, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Clear View Caskets reserves the right to terminate the Entrant’s eligibility to participate. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Clear View Caskets, which in the sole opinion of Clear View Caskets, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the contest, Clear View Caskets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Contest and to award Prize(s) to individuals selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in the Contest Rules and Regulations.
10. TAX INFORMATION: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS: This Contest is subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
12. PRIZE DISCLAIMER: Clear View Caskets shall not be responsible or liable to Entrants for any losses, damages or costs incurred as a result of Entrants entering the Contest or use of a Prize won in connection with this Contest or the failure by the Sponsor to deliver the Prize to the winner in accordance with the Contest Rules and Regulations. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Clear View Caskets and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Clear View Caskets, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
If you have any questions about our contest rules and regulations, you may call us at (305) 699-7410 or email us at email@example.com.